What makes me TICK….
Passion. Love. Kindness. Desire. Magic. Chocolate. Loyalty. Laughter. Courage. Boldness. Creativity. Compassion. Vivid colours. Crystals. Nature.
My top values are:
Generosity, Truth, Freedom, Adventure and Flexibility.
What I love…
- I believe in wearing red lipstick.
- I am in heaven whenever I go to the beach.
- I love to giggle (yes, a grown woman giggling!).
- I treat chocolate as its own food group.
- I love everything that sparkles.
- My kittens Annabelle and Bodhi, our maltipoo Lily and my husband Alex 🙂
Fun facts about me:
- I wanted to be a nun, ballerina or an astronaut when I was nine years old.
- I make a delicious garlic mashed potatoes but otherwise prefer eating to cooking.
- Favourite dish: rice and beans (Brazilian roots). Dessert: ice-cream.
- I met my husband at a Dirty Dancing workshop.
- I was called “Mozart” in high school and considered becoming a concert pianist.
- I spent two months researching logging towns in the Brazilian Amazon during graduate school.
- I’ve gone through 3 big career changes: environmental policy management, event planning and coaching.
- I’m an extrovert even though at first I’m super shy in social settings.
- I’m a Gemini with a Gemini rising sun and a Scorpio moon + a Generator in Human Design.
What I believe…
I believe that you are magnificent.
I believe in living intentionally and purposefully in a way that lights up your whole life.
I believe in miracles, true love, dreams coming true, in the power of today, and in never, ever giving up.
I believe that deep inside of you is a burning desire to unleash your Divine purpose and to leave your mark on the world. What that looks like is uniquely your own to uncover, create and enjoy.
I believe you are 100% responsible for your life and what you create.
I’m fiercely devoted to helping others and love is the reason I do what I do.
Life is short. Do what makes you happy. Stop playing it safe.
I believe that life can be easier than we make it out to be.
I believe one of the hardest things we get to choose is giving ourselves permission to follow our own path and to stop apologizing for our desires.
I believe a life well lived is one where our desires are unleashed and the words “reasonable, responsible, collected, polite” are sometimes thrown out the window.
I believe in acting on those “crazy ideas”.
I believe dreams come true if you allow yourself to dream, to take action and never, ever give up.
It takes guts to follow your own path and yet I work with women who wouldn’t have it any other way.
There’s always a way.
I believe in my soul that it’s your duty to uncover your life’s purpose and to live it fully in the world. When you align with your purpose, the Universe conspires to support you. You cannot fail unless you don’t try.
Safety is an illusion. Trusting yourself and the Universe will always get you through whatever you need.
I believe in resourcefulness.
I believe it takes a village to create a life and a business you love and that being open and vulnerable are critical to lasting and meaningful relationships.
I believe that courage is the most important skill you need to succeed in life and business. It takes guts but the rewards are f*g awesome.
Henry Ford says it best: “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.”
Your most important decision is whether you’ll choose your happiness over your stories and your fears. I believe in you.